Leading estate agency and property services provider Connells Group today announces seven appointments to its Estate Agency Board of Directors with immediate effect.
The new board members fall under a number of key divisions within the Group’s Connells Residential and Sequence operations, and signal the Group’s intention to further strengthen its business as it targets its next phase of growth. They are:
- Rob Jenner, promoted to Divisional Managing Director for Sequence’s EC South 1 division. Rob joined the business in 1998 as a negotiator in the William H Brown branch and most recently held the position of Regional Director.
- Jonathan Weedon, promoted to Divisional Managing Director for Sequence’s EC South 2 division. Jonathan joined the William H Brown business in 2006 as a senior negotiator in the Ipswich branch. He is promoted from his role as Regional Director.
- Chris Rosindale rejoins the business from his most recent position as Chief Operating Office at YOPA, to the role of Divisional Managing Director for Sequence’s North division. Chris initially joined Barnard Marcus in 2012, previously serving as Senior Area Director.
- Stuart Dare, promoted to Managing Director for Connells Mortgage Services. Stuart joined Connells in 2000 as a Mortgage Services Consultant, quickly rising through the ranks to take responsibility for Mortgage Services within two of Connells’ three divisions.
- Marc Lightfoot, promoted to Managing Director for Sequence Mortgage Services, having spent nine years with Sequence most recently as Divisional Mortgage Services Director for the East & Central division.
Land & New Homes:
Iain Berry and Jason Howes, who were promoted last year to the position of Land & New Homes Managing Director for Connells and Sequence respectively, join the board boosting the representation of the Group’s Land & New Homes operation as the business builds on its market-leading position in this sector.
“These key appointments, each bringing with them tremendous value and their own unique experience, will allow us to meet our ambitious plans that build upon our position as the clear market leader within estate agency. We welcome them to our board of directors,” says Connells Group Chief Executive David Plumtree.
“I’m proud to say that six out of seven of these additions to the board are internal promotions, showing our commitment to recognising the talent within our business,” continues David. “With all seven starting their careers in branch roles, they have a deep understanding of estate agency, putting us in the best position to further take advantage of the opportunities that exist within traditional high street agency. Our first-class leadership team will support our growth and development as we move our business forward at this time.”